COVID-19 The measure we are taking to continue working
At Keith Atkinson Electrical (KAE) we have taken on several different measures in accordance with government policies and health department recommendations to ensure we keep our staff and you as the customer safe. As seen on our website (kaelectricians.com.au) we have conducted a COVID-19 infection training to ensure all our staff understand and follow all new measures we have put in place.
Some of the main things we are doing include:
- Prior to approaching the customer's door, KAE service personnel are to place their mask on.
- Clean and tidy up and wipe down the area worked in with disinfectant.
- After completion the service person shall wipe down all tools and equipment with disinfectant.
- Hands will then be washed thoroughly with soap and water.
- At the end of the day, the disposable bag containing the P2 masks shall be disposed of in an appropriate manner.
These are the main procedures we have in place when working in a dwelling around our customers. We are still here available for all your electrical needs. We are a second-generation family owned business (40+ years) on the Sunshine Coast and like many others we are doing our best to continue to stay open and provide for our family and our staff and their families. Like you, we have felt uncertain about everything that is going on. However, we know how important it is as a community for us to keep going and support each other and we hope we can do that by providing our electrical services and expertise. We are energy solution experts and are ready to help you. We are available 24/7. We understand there may be concerns regarding the current environment we are in. We ask you to please call us on (07) 5445 2493 at any time with any questions or for any of your electrical needs.